Transport of vehicles
Travel with peace of mind
THE VEHICLE CONVOYING ensures you gain serenity, your vehicle at disposal on your end of course.
- When you prepare your journey, you inform your accommodation providers of the departure and arrival points you have chosen for your vehicle transfer.
- We transport your vehicle from your departure point to your arrival point
- Your vehicle is insured by us with our insurer
- You leave your keys and documents at your place of departure
- We transport your vehicle to your arrival place
- We agree where and to whom we hand over your vehicle, keys and documents
How does it work?
1) Download and print three copies of the mission order (transfer mandate)
- Copy to be sent to us with the payment
- Copy to be put in the envelope given to the host of the departure
- Copy to be kept by you
2) Make sure to:
- Be up to date with your revisions and technical controls
In case of need (breakdowns) we reserve the right to activate your assistance contract.
On the back of the mission order, we thank you to indicate the particularities of your vehicle (starting code if there is one, etc...).
3) Prepare an envelope
Which you will entrust to your departing host, in which :
- you will slip the copy of the mission order, the keys, the car registration document, the insurance certificate, and the telephone number of your Assistance
- you will write on the envelope :
- transport LES VALISES DE ST JACQUES (vsj)
- Your name
- Your cell phone number
- The location of your vehicle
4) We do the rest:
- We will drop off your vehicle at the agreed location
- We will deposit the keys and the documents to your host on arrival
If you want to set off as soon as you arrive at your vehicle, and you don't have a gîte where your vehicle is, we'll drop off your keys and documents at your gîte on the previous day, which you'll need to let us know about in advance.Download your transfer mandate